Club Experience Assistant - Interim
Exceptional Staff Promoting a Healthy Lifestyle in a Unique Environment
Are you passionate about exercise and living a healthy lifestyle? Would you like to help others do the same?
For over 45 years Club Fit staff has worked hard to create a club environment dedicated to helping people achieve their health and fitness goals in a state of the art facility with support, guidance and motivation from a professional and knowledgeable staff. The organization has been amazingly successful and has helped many people lead healthier lives. We are proud that the communities we serve are better due to the work we do. People lead healthier and more active lives with our help than they would without us. We are very aware of the benefits people receive from the active and healthy lifestyle we help them pursue. People are able to do more, be more active and be sick less as a result of the work we do. Most of all, they are able to spend more time with the ones they love. This is the foundation of the work we do.
We currently have openings for people who enjoy working in a unique environment
and helping others focus on their physical and mental well-being.
Job Title: Club Experience Assistant - Interim
- Assist the Club Experience Director with the operations of the club by providing administrative support
- Process data entry, follow up phone calls, and facilitate emails
- This is an interim job, meant to be in place during the maternity leave of a current staff person. The position will be eliminated after 120 days.
- Assist the Club Experience Director by accurately and carefully managing computer duties
- File documents and run reports as needed
- Assist with proper guest entry and follow up by entering corresponding notes in guest files and keeping Advisors informed
- Assist with Advisor administrative and other support tasks
- Organize and facilitate processing of documents
- Perform other duties as assigned
Department Strategy and Communication
- Keep Club Experience Director and Advisors informed of important information by way of computer entry, email, and other communication
- Regularly read club emails to keep informed of the latest Club information
- Make calls to members, prospects and staff, and send follow-up thank you notes to prospects and members as directed. Be knowledgeable of all club departments, programming, and events, showing a commitment to embracing the neighborhood.
- Acknowledge members and provide timely and efficient service with a smile, ensuring that the members are certain that we care about their well-being
- Provide assistance with Your Rewards, facilitating processes of outreach
Professional and Technical Knowledge
Ongoing Club Fit Training
- Team Work
- Be accountable and responsible for your own work
- Be punctual for all scheduled shifts
- Maintain a positive relationship with members, colleagues, manager, and other Club Fit Staff
- Attend staff meetings and trainings as scheduled
- Have a working knowledge of the Advisor training manual
- Perform any and all tasks as assigned to ensure quality programming and follow up
- Sit for extended periods of time
- Lift 10 lbs
- Understand and communicate both verbally and written in English
- Follow job related directions
- Think independently and suggest effective solutions to potential challenges
- Work a flexible schedule as required by business needs
- Understand and comply with all company safety policies and their requirements
Direct Line to Club Experience Director
- Pay Type Hourly
- Jefferson Valley, Jefferson Valley, New York, United States of America