Exceptional Staff Promoting a Healthy Lifestyle in a Unique Environment
Are you passionate about exercise and living a healthy lifestyle? Would you like to help others do the same?
For over 45 years Club Fit staff has worked hard to create a club environment dedicated to helping people achieve their health and fitness goals in a state of the art facility with support, guidance and motivation from a professional and knowledgeable staff. The organization has been amazingly successful and has helped many people lead healthier lives. We are proud that the communities we serve are better due to the work we do. People lead healthier and more active lives with our help than they would without us. We are very aware of the benefits people receive from the active and healthy lifestyle we help them pursue. People are able to do more, be more active and be sick less as a result of the work we do. Most of all, they are able to spend more time with the ones they love. This is the foundation of the work we do.
We currently have openings for people who enjoy working in a unique environment
and helping others focus on their physical and mental well-being.
Job Title: Café Cook
Job Purpose To make, prepare and serve food according to café recipes. Professional attitude toward work, club, members, co-workers and staff at all times by providing genuine hospitality
- Be punctual for all scheduled shifts or arrange for coverage and inform Manager accordingly.
- Wear full uniform including black staff shirt, solid black pants, name tag and apron
- Follow policy and procedures as outlined in café employee manual.
- Makes, prepares and serves food according to café recipes
- Assist with executing daily menu in accordance with recipe guidelines.
- Assist Manager with up-to-date information regarding standards for food preparation and presentation.
- Showing attention to detail in maintaining standards for food preparation, presentation with Manager’s approval.
- Check in all incoming orders for accuracy and quality. Note and inform Manager of discrepancies
- Maintain Serve-Safe procedures and practice in food prep, holding, serving and storage.
- Responsible for ensuring kitchen, counter and all prep areas are cleaned and sanitized on a daily basis assuring that the members are certain that we care about their well being.
- In conjunction with café manager, ensure all café counter staff is properly informed of policy changes, additions and proper procedures.
- Follow procedure for rotating menu, to ensure proper counts, portioning and preparation is accurate.
- Responsible for keeping kitchen equipment in working order
- Utilize Café Communication Book to assure all café staff is well informed.
- Attend monthly staff meetings and training.
- Be knowledgeable of other club departments, programs and events demonstrating a commitment to embracing the neighborhood
Professional and Technical Knowledge
- Maintain Serv Safe certificate.
Contributes To Team Effort
- Understand and have knowledge of the duties for the cashier, runner, and pantry stations.
- Report to Café Manager
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Certification
- Briarcliff, Briarcliff Manor, New York, United States of America