Exceptional Staff Promoting a Healthy Lifestyle in a Unique Environment
Are you passionate about exercise and living a healthy lifestyle? Would you like to help others do the same?
For over 45 years Club Fit staff has worked hard to create a club environment dedicated to helping people achieve their health and fitness goals in a state of the art facility with support, guidance and motivation from a professional and knowledgeable staff. The organization has been amazingly successful and has helped many people lead healthier lives. We are proud that the communities we serve are better due to the work we do. People lead healthier and more active lives with our help than they would without us. We are very aware of the benefits people receive from the active and healthy lifestyle we help them pursue. People are able to do more, be more active and be sick less as a result of the work we do. Most of all, they are able to spend more time with the ones they love. This is the foundation of the work we do.
We currently have openings for people who enjoy working in a unique environment
and helping others focus on their physical and mental well-being.
Job Title: Fitness Coach
Offer the highest quality of service consistently and efficiently for our membership. Coach achieves this purpose by providing genuine hospitality while being responsive to the goals and desires of our members through education and use of assessment tools to prescribe an appropriate pathway for success, working to achieve integration for all members at the club.
Orientations and Workouts
- Schedule and perform orientation appointments
- Schedule, perform and track all follow-up appointments
- Show attention to detail by means of phone calls, e-mails and personal contacts
- Keep accurate records of members goals and Pathways
- Instruction of proper form and usage on all equipment
- Re-evaluate programs and recommend “Step Up” programs when necessary
Instructor Led Group Programs and Classes
- Follow all protocols and formats as prescribed
- Promote and market fitness classes and programs
- Respond to all e-mails, voice mails and other messages within a 24-hour period demonstrating a commitment to embracing the neighborhood.
- Check the communication book daily for important information and updates.
- Display a professional attitude and appearance
- Make members aware of your presence and being attentive to those who need assistance, assuring that the members are certain that we
care about their well being
- Welcome members (good morning, good afternoon) and learn members names
- Be available, proactive and visible at all times
Professional and Technical Knowledge:
- Maintain current CPR/AED Certifications
- Maintain current Fitness Certifications
Contributes to Team Effort:
- Uphold the Principles of Professional conduct as they interact with members and fellow staff
- Provide equal and fair treatment to all
- Maintain the confidentiality of all personal member information
- Provide a safe environment free from discrimination and harassment
- Lead the H.E.L.P. Team with outstanding examples of customer service
- Complete and attend all Level I. II, and III training sessions
- Maintain active attendance and participation at meetings
- Care for the cleanliness and standards of the Fitness Center
- Accept any additional assignments as needed, accomplish related results as needed
Direct line to Fitness Director
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Jefferson Valley, Jefferson Valley, New York, United States of America