Fitness Personal Training
Exceptional Staff Promoting a Healthy Lifestyle in a Unique Environment
Are you passionate about exercise and living a healthy lifestyle? Would you like to help others do the same?
For over 45 years Club Fit staff has worked hard to create a club environment dedicated to helping people achieve their health and fitness goals in a state of the art facility with support, guidance and motivation from a professional and knowledgeable staff. The organization has been amazingly successful and has helped many people lead healthier lives. We are proud that the communities we serve are better due to the work we do. People lead healthier and more active lives with our help than they would without us. We are very aware of the benefits people receive from the active and healthy lifestyle we help them pursue. People are able to do more, be more active and be sick less as a result of the work we do. Most of all, they are able to spend more time with the ones they love. This is the foundation of the work we do.
We currently have openings for people who enjoy working in a unique environment
and helping others focus on their physical and mental well-being.
Job Title: Personal Trainer
Job Purpose: Actively sell, market, and promote Club Fit Personal training sessions and programs. Plan, organize, and implement high quality personal training sessions and programs to ensure an outstanding personal training session and program. Provide genuine hospitality.
- Market, promote and sell personal training sessions and programs by:
- Making telephone calls to ensure repeat business,
- Marketing yourself on the fitness floor, perform consultations, interact with members, complete appropriate workout documentation for each member at the end of every personal training session,
- Following up with new clients and actively seek referrals.
- Provide accurate Fitness Assessment and evaluate baseline data.
- Design exercise programs specific to client’s needs and goals. Keep members well-being in mind at all times.
- Provide instruction on use of equipment and modification of exercises to meet the client’s individual needs.
- Present opportunity for client re-evaluation.
- Provide adequate documentation on each client.
- Show attention to detail. Adhere to program procedures and Club Fit policies regarding payment, billing, medical release, etc.
- If a client’s needs go beyond your scope of experience or knowledge, please refer to a medical professional or to personal trainer that specializes in that particular need.
- Responsible for achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term client retention in line with company vision and values.
- Respond to all e-mails, voice mails and other messages within a 24-hour period.
- Read all communications including e-mails, weekly reports and communication book.
- Display a professional attitude and appearance.
- Be knowledgeable of all Club Fit programs and schedules, not limited to personal training.
- Demonstrate a genuine care and concern for our community.
Professional and Technical Knowledge:
- Maintain current National Personal Trainer Certification and / or Fitness related degree
- Maintain current CPR/AED Certifications
- Document continuing education courses attended through conferences, conventions or online.
Contributes To Team Effort:
- Uphold the Principles of Professional conduct as you interact with members and fellow staff
- Provide equal and fair treatment to all
- Maintain confidentiality of all personal member information
- Provide a safe environment free from discrimination and harassment
- Complete and attend all Level I, II, and III training sessions
- Attend monthly staff meetings and ongoing educational workshops.
- Break down and return all equipment used during each training session.
Direct Line to Fitness Director
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Certification
- Jefferson Valley, Jefferson Valley, New York, United States of America