Masters Swim Coach
Exceptional Staff Promoting a Healthy Lifestyle in a Unique Environment
Are you passionate about exercise and living a healthy lifestyle? Would you like to help others do the same?
For over 45 years Club Fit staff has worked hard to create a club environment dedicated to helping people achieve their health and fitness goals in a state of the art facility with support, guidance and motivation from a professional and knowledgeable staff. The organization has been amazingly successful and has helped many people lead healthier lives. We are proud that the communities we serve are better due to the work we do. People lead healthier and more active lives with our help than they would without us. We are very aware of the benefits people receive from the active and healthy lifestyle we help them pursue. People are able to do more, be more active and be sick less as a result of the work we do. Most of all, they are able to spend more time with the ones they love. This is the foundation of the work we do.
We currently have openings for people who enjoy working in a unique environment
and helping others focus on their physical and mental well-being.
Job Title: Master’s Swim Coach
Job Purpose: Plan, organize, and implement top-level Master’s Swim program, by providing genuine hospitality and utilizing effective, coaching, standards and guidelines from USA Swimming an accredited swimming organization.
- Be prompt for all practices / workouts, showing attention to detail to include preparation and set up of each workout for that day’s practice.
- Work all assigned practices / workouts or arrange for adequate coverage in any absence.
- Always exhibit professional appearance and behavior.
- Ensure proper and clear communication with members, co-workers, and Aquatics Director assuring that the members are certain that we care about their well being.
- Coordinate weekly practice / workout schedules with Aquatic Director.
- Be knowledgeable of all Club Fit programs and schedules, not limited to the Aquatics Department demonstrating a commitment to embracing the neighborhood
- Must be flexible and accommodating to all participants in the Club Fit Master’s Swim Program.
- Maintain a good rapport with both members and co-workers.
Professional and Technical Knowledge:
- Coach all participants with a positive and motivational approach.
- Ability to adapt teaching / coaching methods to each participant’s abilities.
- Coach / manage all practices / workouts in a safe and effective manner.
- Set up and break down all equipment used during practices / workouts.
- Attend monthly staff meetings and in-service training sessions as set forth by Aquatic Director.
- Ensure that practice / workout schedule is always accurate and up to date.
- Must have current CPR certification at all times.
- Must have current WSI certification at all times.
- Must have current USA Swimming Coaching certification at all times.
Contributes To Team Effort:
- Accomplishing related results as needed.
Direct Line to Aquatics Director
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Certification
- Briarcliff, Briarcliff Manor, New York, United States of America