Interacts with clients and oversees event badge planning, scheduling, production and mailings. Provides support for Registration Managers. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, organizing meetings, monitoring project timelines, word processing, filing, and faxing. Extensive software, organizational and communication skills required.
- Responsible for the planning, oversight and execution of event badge production, including creating and managing the badge timeline, gathering client requirements, creating badge layouts and samples, and monitoring the timely production and mailing of badges. Consults and advises clients about badge materials.
- Places orders for client supplied artwork and materials for badges.
- Assists Registration Manager in operational functions including; gathering shipping/onsite information, configuration and running badge samples, and completing weekly badge production sheets.
- Helps Registration Manager by creating web specifications documentation, participating in edit cycles, quality testing changes to the web pages, and capturing/filing final screen shots of all web page deliverables.
- Supports client reporting requests using XPress Reports and Excel.
- Prepares Event Folders for archiving.
- Prepares the final billing packets and schedules billing meetings.
- Updates Registration Manager or Director of Event Services on critical issues, and project timelines as needed.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Customer service experience essential. Must have the ability to operate independently, possess necessary judgment to recognize when to escalate issues for review, guidance and/or resolution. Strong and effective interpersonal skills and positive working relationships with staff of all levels in a variety of work settings required. Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and various desktop applications. Familiarity with project management software is a plus.
must be able to sit for extended periods of time; must be able to use computer and telephone equipment, including typing on keyboard;
must be able to think analytically, concentrate on tasks and remember details
Previous customer service experience is necessary.
Associate's degree desired; 1-2 years related work experience required.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 15
- 7 Technology Park Dr, Bourne, MA 02532, USA