Customer Service Shipping and Receiving - Clerk (3rd Shift)
Currently CDS is looking a qualified Dock Office Clerks for our Breinigsville, PA location. This
is a great opportunity that provides an excellent work-life balance.
CDS offers employees comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental,
and vision. In addition, employees are also eligible for tuition
reimbursement and participation in the 401(k) after one (1) year of
service. We are currently hiring for the following shift:
Third Shift: Monday through Friday from 10:30 pm to 6:30 am. The pay rate is $13/hour.
• Ensure board & schedule is updated before starting shift.
• Sort orders in sequential order by appointment time.
• Enter data each morning from previous day on the Inbound/Outbound Log in Excel
• Check drivers in & out throughout day, print BOL’s and outbound details.
• Obtain shipper’s releases number, destination, and trailer number.
• Assign doors to drivers.
• Update board and Order profile with above information obtained by driver.
• Print/Reprint orders as needed.
• Ensure that order profiles are filled out correctly by operators.
• Work with Supervisors and Junior Supervisors in achieving daily goals on dock.
• Enter productivity for operators when needed.
• Keep shuttle orders going to operations in a timely manner for a continual and quick turnaround.
• Maintain and update schedule and board throughout shift.
• Answer phones, direct calls to appropriate party, and provide information to caller as needed.
• Work with Operations in preventing detentions.
• Work with CSR on schedule and order changes throughout the day.
• Maintain an organized work area.
• Communicate with the next shift about the day’s operations before the end of the shift.
• Scan BOL’s to respective database.
• Turn in all BOL’s to the office at the end of the day.
Interested candidates must meet the following requirements:
• At least 1.5 years of recent experience in a similar role, in a fast-paced distribution environment.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Experience with WMS preferred.
• Proficient with an RF Scanner.
• Ability to read, count accurately, do simple math and write legibly.
• Open to overtime hours.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Breinigsville, PA 18031, USA