Calumet Specialty Products partners, L.P. is a leading independent producer of high-quality, specialty hydrocarbon products. Our product lines include both naphthenic and paraffinic oils, aliphatic solvents, synthetic lubricants, asphalt, fuels, white mineral oils, waxes, petroleum and hydrocarbon gels. Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. has one of the most diverse specialty hydrocarbon capabilities in the world.
Want to learn more? Go to www.calumetspecialty.com to learn all about our amazing line of products.
Our organization is searching for a dynamic individual to join us as Plant Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of plant performance. All objectives will be met through a team effort that assures product will be produced in a safe productive manner at the highest quality standards. He or she will also delegate authority and direct the management team in production, quality, materials control, maintenance, packaging, and shipping.
- Ensure safe and efficient operation
- Monitor plant processes for high quality
- Manage operations through 5 direct reports
- Develop efficient strategies to ensure the plant meets goals and standards
- Test and monitor plant processes for high quality
- Remain in compliance with all ISO and HSE requirements
- Prepare, analyze, and issue production and performance reports
- Create climate of continuous improvement and employee engagement
- Develop and implement a comprehensive preventative maintenance program
- 12+ years of experience in manufacturing
- Experience as a Plant Manager with full operational control
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively work with individuals both inside and outside the company
- Fosters positive work relationships and is a solid team player
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Experience in successfully directing and developing employees and leaders
- Knowledge of lean processes
- Able to lead root cause analysis and investigation
- Focus on safety, quality and efficiency
- Solid knowledge of materials management and flow
- Ability to complete projects in a timely manner with desired results
- Supports the strategic and operational direct of the business
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
- Pay Type Salary
- 1 Royal Purple Ln, Porter, TX 77365, USA