Regional Industrial Sales Manager
Calumet Specialty Products partners, L.P. is a leading independent producer of high-quality, specialty hydrocarbon products. Our product lines include both naphthenic and paraffinic oils, aliphatic solvents, synthetic lubricants, asphalt, fuels, white mineral oils, waxes, petroleum and hydrocarbon gels. Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. has one of the most diverse specialty hydrocarbon capabilities in the world.
Want to learn more? Go to www.calumetspecialty.com to learn all about our amazing line of products.
Regional Industrial Sales Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of Royal Purple and Bel-Ray Industrial Sales Distributor Markets throughout the West Coast Region, to include Washington, Oregon, California and Nevada. Key leadership position involves developing and implementing Sales structure, initiatives and performance standards for the West Coast Industrial Region, while providing input and assisting in the same for the overall Calumet Industrial Packaged Division. Currently 6 Industrial Distributors are operating within the proposed region. The position requires the individual to manage and grow existing Distribution, while finding and establishing additional representation.
- Manage all aspects of the Industrial Sales within the region as specified
- Deliver year sales growth targets while maintaining existing customers within the West Coast Region’s Industrial Division
- Face to face meetings with Distributor Partners
- Work with Distributor Partners to develop successful succession plans
- Face to face meetings with existing customers and prospects, targeting key accounts/prospects
- Effective presentation skills to maintenance personnel, engineering and plant management
- Assist in the leadership of targeted initiatives within Calumet’s Industrial Division
- Handling and solving of all problems/difficulties as they occur within the West Coast Industrial Region
- 3+ years sales experience
- Previous Regional Manager experience or higher
- Technical experience with industrial lubricants and applications
- Strong familiarity with all aspects of industrial rotating equipment
- Position requires 60-80% road and air travel
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
- Pay Type Salary