Cash Management Specialist
Summary of Functions:
Under general supervision, executes daily and monthly tasks needed to maintain cash management, including the completion of interest accruals, bank reconciliations, and monitoring/initiating daily banking transactions. Periodically, tasks include preparations of investment or bank related forms and miscellaneous projects assigned by the treasurer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly interest accruals and update to general ledger
- Perform banking duties - daily transactions, ACH, wire transfers, etc.
- Complete bank reconciliations
- Create journal entries
- Review of various investment statements
- Assist with recurring and special projects
- Establish and maintain a working relationship with various banks and brokerage firms
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Accounting and Finance methods and procedures.
- Proficient with 10-key adding machine
- Skilled in various computer programs including Microsoft Office programs, JD Edwards, APX, and Onbase
- Advanced communication skills (verbal and written).
Education: Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- Pay Type Salary
- 5577 Youngstown Warren Rd, Niles, OH 44446, USA