Cafaro, a real estate development company, headquartered at the Eastwood Mall, is looking to hire a Law Clerk to join the transaction division of our in-house Legal Team. The candidate must be a person with a strong work-ethic, growth mindset,
attitude of personal accountability, and creativity.
Draft and negotiate numerous documents related to real estate
transactions, including but not limited to leases, licenses, easements
estoppels, NDA’s, and purchase and sale agreements.
- Verbal and written communications to the company.
- Research and analysis of real estate documents
Minimum of 2nd year law student.
Can work in a team atmosphere and also individually.
Organized and neat.
Ability to meet deadlines and work efficiently.
- Ability to prioritize work, without significant oversight.
- Ability to type and use a variety of computer programs/software
including, amongst others: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and electronic document management.
Competitive salary and benefit package is offered. In addition to offering competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, Cafaro supports employee health through a comprehensive set of wellness initiatives including access to a state of the art gym next to the Corporate Office.
- Pay Type Salary
- 5577 Youngstown Warren Rd, Niles, OH 44446, USA