We are currently looking for self-motivated candidates with a "can-do" attitude to join our Mall of Monroe maintenance team! Generally responsible for maintenance, housekeeping and janitorial duties in and around the mall. Must exercise safe work practices and cooperation with supervision and co-workers.
Clean and maintain floors, rest areas, doors, walls, glass, sidewalks, roof, roof drains, gutters, downspouts, parking lots Gather and discard trash (interior and exterior);
- Landscape interior and exterior premises, including but not limited to grass cutting, weed control, tree and hedge trimming
- Clean and maintain public restrooms
- Shovel and remove snow and ice, distribute melting agents
- Repairs, including roof and others as directed
- Change light bulbs, lenses, ceiling tiles as directed
Apply online or stop in the mall office to complete an application.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2121 N Monroe St, Monroe, MI 48162, USA