Construction Project Manager
We are currently seeking to hire a Project Manager to join our Construction Team. Our headquarters is located adjacent to the Eastwood Mall Complex. Team environment, newly constructed offices, state of art technology, and a long standing commitment to the community are just a few reasons to consider this opportunity!
- Manage schedule, budget and coordinate projects through the project life cycle (i.e., conceptual studies, due diligence, design development, construction documents, bidding documents, etc.)
- Coordinate with Legal, Leasing and Asset Management to ensure that lease language and terms of delivery are met (i.e., ability to review and draft construction work letters)
- Ensure all sites and existing conditions, including parking, meet the lease required documentation and ensure delivery is achievable the earliest possible date.
- Provide budget estimates, as necessary, in a timely manner.
- Review tenant / landlord drawings to ensure they are in accordance with the lease, existing conditions, and budget.
- Lead the construction process of qualifying, bidding, negotiating and awarding of contracts.
- Provide timely construction cost estimates for a wide range of projects and assist the team in the preparation of the project development budgets and proforma studies.
- Manage pre-construction, construction and closeout phase of assigned projects including criteria review as well as coordination with applicable architect(s) and engineer(s).
- Manage job costs and assist in updates to the project cost control system (on budget).
- Manage the contracting process and contract administration with consultants and general contractors.
Interact and communicate (collaboration) with all inter-office departments for successful job life cycle.
- 5+ years in a retail construction related field from either the landlord/owner or GC sides of the business.
- Bachelor Degree with a major in Architecture, Construction Management or Civil Engineering a plus
- General computer software skills including Microsoft Project is required; JD Edwards experience is a plus
- Strong Communication skills (verbal & written) are required
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with tenants and other departments a must.
- Ability to travel to the properties on a regular basis
Competitive salary and benefit package is offered. In addition to offering competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, Cafaro supports employee health through a comprehensive set of wellness initiatives including the ability to earn free access to a state of the art gym next to the Corporate Office.
- Pay Type Salary
- 5577 Youngstown Warren Rd, Niles, OH 44446, USA