Security Officer-Millcreek Mall
654 Millcreek Square, Erie, PA 16565, USA Req #63
Thursday, September 19, 2019
National Security Consultants is seeking part-time security officers who will be responsible for supporting the security efforts for Millcreek Mall.
- Responsible for the safety and security of the facility, including staff, tenants and guest.
- Provide a high level of customer service to clients and patrons.
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points.
- Prepare and submit detailed daily documentation.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Prior experience in security, law enforcement, or military preferred but not required
- Be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalency.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Clean criminal background and be able to pass drug screen.
It is the policy of the Company to provide Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and job applicants. The employment practices of the Company are conducted without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, disability, sex (except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification as specified under the Equal Employment Opportunity Act of 1972), religion or age.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, September 23, 2019
- 654 Millcreek Square, Erie, PA 16565, USA