Panhandle Power Solutions LLC is an Alaska Native-owned who services governmental and commercial clients with electrical, energy, general construction, and building envelope solutions. Our services include complete underground / overhead utility services; large scale lighting retrofits; emergency power / load shed systems; solar/PV systems; insulated concrete forms; masonry;
Panhandle Power Solutions is expanding its construction management staff and requires the
addition of an experienced Project Manager.
- Plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish.
- Organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a
timely and efficient manner.
- Coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best
- Ensure projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without
- The candidate must be familiar with industry standards and practices.
- An advanced degree is not required. Federal Government Construction
with/for the Department of Defense and/or the Army Corps of Engineers is
preferred but not required.
- The candidate must be capable of passing a DoD security background check and receiving a contractor base pass as required to work on federal
- The candidate should possess basic Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook (email)
- The candidate should have good verbal and written communication skills and
be able to work directly with our clients and subcontractors and present
themselves professionally at the jobsite.
- The candidate should be a good communicator and be able to logically plan
successive work activities.
- The candidate must be able to work on his own with limited day to day
- Travel required
Panhandle Power Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made
without regard to any protected category. Panhandle Power Solutions is an advocate of preferential hiring and professional development of qualified Bristol Bay Native Corporation shareholders, their spouses and descendants, and Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Destin, FL 32541, USA