SES San Antonio, Texas seeks a qualified Coatings Superintendent. We are looking for a responsible Superintendent to oversee field coatings projects. The role is a complex one. He/She will
not just be someone who supervises the work of others. A supervisor is also responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between subordinates, customer and management.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide and train
employees. He/She will be well-versed in processes under the role’s responsibility and will be results-driven and focused.
The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out safely, productively so as to ensure
profitability and sustainable growth.
Accomplishes project objectives by supervising staff; organizing and monitoring work
a safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization
standards and by adhering to legal regulations
Setting goals for performance and deadlines in ways
that comply with company’s plans and policies.
· Organizing workflow and ensuring that employees understand their duties.
· Monitoring employee productivity and providing constructive feedback and
· Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
· Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or
· Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and
· Receive complaints and resolve problems
· Provides quality product by enforcing and educating personnel on company quality
Maintain timekeeping and personnel records
· Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
· Prepare and submit performance reports
· Decide on reward and promotion based on performance
· Hire and train new employees
· Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and
undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises
The candidate must be knowledgeable of OSHA and CORPS safety and health
The candidate should possess basic computer skills and have good verbal and written
Projects will be primarily within the continental United States.
The candidate must be capable of passing a DOD security background check and
receiving a contractor base pass as required to work on federal property.
Must have an active state issued driver’s license in good standing.
Must be able to complete 30 hour OSHA construction safety training.
First aid/CPR certified.
Must be able to read blue prints.
Competent person certificates a plus.
NACE CIP is a plus.
SSPC CAS is a plus.
Travel is required.
Must be medically cleared to wear a respirator
Climb to heights and conduct work with proper safety restraints
Lift heavy loads up to 70 lbs and navigate construction job site terrain
SES LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to any protected category. SES LLC is an advocate of preferential hiring and
professional development of qualified Bristol Bay Native Corporation
shareholders, their spouses and descendants, and Alaska Natives in accordance
with Public Law 93-638.
- Pay Type Salary
- San Antonio, TX, USA