Donor Resources Representative (Account Executive)
At Bloodworks Northwest we work every day at saving lives through research, innovation, education and excellence in blood and tissue services. We have proudly served donors and patients in partnership with our community for over 70 years and counting.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Donor Resources Representative to join the Donor Services team. This role is based out of Tukwila and will be responsible for maintaining and growing effective relationships with existing groups (businesses, churches, community organizations, schools, etc.) that facilitate blood drives in South King and Pierce Counties. Responsibilities also include finding new businesses, churches, colleges, etc., developing territory-specific donor recruitment strategies, maintaining accurate records to ensure cost-effectiveness within a territory & educating groups.
Requirements for this position include:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of two years prior experience in a direct customer contact environment (sales, marketing, customer service, community outreach, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent related work experience.
Job Specific Skills:
- Demonstrated skills in the following areas:
- Diplomatic and effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Project management skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects/priorities; •Group presentation and facilitation skills;
- Effective influence skills; and conflict management
- Effective planning and organization skills.
- Consistent and reliable transportation and valid driver’s license required.
- To obtain access to some client facilities, incumbent may be required to apply for and obtain clearance to access the client property. This clearance process may require incumbent to undergo additional levels of screening beyond Bloodworks’ required pre-employment screening.
- Frequent local travel
- Continuous on-call status;
- Occasional evening meetings and weekends,
- Ability to work scheduled holidays and weekends.
- As this is an essential position with direct responsibility to donors and/or patients, incumbent should be prepared to work extended and/or consecutive shifts and/or possibly at a different location during periods of inclement weather or other emergencies.
We offer an excellent benefit package and a pleasant work environment.
- Tukwila, WA, USA