Quality Systems Specialist
Requirements for this position include:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field, or equivalent education and experience.
• Minimum 2 years of Quality Assurance experience in regulated environment.
JOB SPECIFIC SKILLS:
• Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices for Biologics, Drugs, and Devices, also CLIA, WMTS, OSHA/WISHA, and other applicable regulations.
• Familiarity with audit principles and sampling techniques desirable.
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills in problem resolution in a team environment.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with personnel from diverse technical backgrounds.
• Demonstrated technical writing skills.
• Demonstrated negotiation and project management skills.
• Demonstrated initiative and decision making skills and ability to perform independently without direct supervision.
• Computer literacy, including proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet applications, and PC database management.
• This position will require periodic travel to our satellite facility locations.
• This position has indirect exposure to blood borne pathogens.
This is a full-time, salaried, non-exempt position based at our Central location in Seattle's First Hill Neighborhood, with frequent travel to our Renton site. Salary is DOE, DOQ.
- Job Family 2.1 - General & Admin Professionals
- Job Function LTD Class - Executive, Manager, Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 25
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Seattle, WA, USA