Donor Recruitment Assistant
have an excellent opportunity for an experienced administrative
professional to provide assistance in administrative, marketing, and
recruiting activities to the Donor Services Management and Recruitment
role will be responsible for initiating, producing, and assembling
communication and marketing materials for donor groups; participating in
and leading offsite education of donor and community groups regarding
the need for blood including, but not limited to,: donor recruitment,
tabling, site inspections, materials delivery, presentations, health
fairs, and donor flow management; assimilating information and creating
various types of documents/materials such as correspondence,
presentation materials, statistical reports and procedural
documentation; strategically placing a-frame boards and barricades for
blood drives when needed; participate in special projects and programs.
Education and Experience
- High school graduate or G.E.D. Additional training in business or related courses desired.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience providing administrative and/or marketing support.
- Group presentation and facilitation experience preferred.
SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS:
- Diplomatic and effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Work independently and manage multiple projects/priorities
- Ability to create targeted, impactful marketing messaging.
- Ability to track and measure data for reporting trends and goal tracking.
- Group presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong knowledge and proficiency with computer hardware and software applications including, but not limited to MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Publisher). Ability to develop proficiency in all software utilized internally.
- Consistent and reliable transportation and valid driver’s license required.
- Occasional local travel to set out A-frame boards in an outdoor environment (not temperature controlled).
- Frequent to Occasional local travel between Bloodworks’ facilities and blood drives.
- Occasional evening meetings and weekends.
- Seattle, WA, USA