Material Handling Solutions Sales Executive
In the Material Handling Solutions Sales Executive role, you will be responsible for initiating and selling new deals in these areas and you will be responsible for providing in-depth product/solutions assistance for customers, prospects, and selling team; support internal and external partners as part of selling activities; and assist marketing and development to assist with go to market activities, industry analysis, and needs analysis.
Position: Material Handling Solutions Sales Executive
- Find and follow up on leads to sell Material Handling Solution.
- Build leads lists and create opportunities through BHS accounts, Industry relationships, Industry Events, Logistics Providers and other sources.
- Coordinate product and services introduction and market exploitation with marketing and sales organizations to ensure maximum awareness and penetration into our market.
- Identify target markets/companies to help build industry knowledge.
- Answers Material Handling Solutions RFPs, RFIs, Tenders etc.
- Utilize the Strategy and Design Services team to designs Material Handling solutions to address customers’ business opportunities
- Other secondary responsibilities:
- Find and follow up on leads to sell Strategy & Design Services, Hardware and other BHS Services
- Maintain and continually upgrade detailed understanding of products and industry best practices.
- Assess operations design, processes and layouts and how to increase efficiency sales
- Develops and supports partners/alliances to perform sales and marketing activities
- Work directly with customers in account management functions, i.e. proposals, roadmap development, and drives revenues and satisfaction.
- Other activities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in business, computer science, logistics, supply chain, and/or engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in supply chain related roles, preferred in presales/solutions consulting, operations, implementation consulting, DC design, and/or Material Handling system solution design
- Existing relationships with supply chain organizations and logistics providers.
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills and ability to synthesize data
- Specialized Knowledge & Skills: Automated Material Handling systems, Process Design solution implementation, Design/Build System Solutions, …
- Well-developed selling skills
- Existing relationships with Material Handling Equipment manufacturers, designers, and installers.
- Thorough knowledge of all areas of supply chain operations.
- A balance between supply chain management domain and application knowledge.
- Methodological, root cause focus and able to advise and propose solutions to prospects/customers.
- Excellent writing, communications, presentation, human relations and interpersonal skills.
- Fast thinker, strong ability to react and respond immediately.
- Team player.
- Able to resolve pre-sales technical problems, working with field sales personnel.
- Able to present technical concepts in clear matter to prospects through demonstrations and proposals.
- Professional appearance and presentation required.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US on a permanent basis without sponsorship.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 50
- Carmel, IN, USA
- Westerville, OH, USA