Audience Development Database & Reporting Manager
The Audience Development Database & Reporting Manager is responsible for maintaining BH Media’s consumer marketing database and ongoing integration of consumer and household level data into the database for use in acquiring and retaining subscribers to BH Media newspapers and digital content.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance and integrity of the consumer database.
- Collaborate with the Subscription Sales & Marketing Director and Sales & Marketing analysts to ensure each campaign is executed according to plan.
- Key person on all special projects.
- Serves as the primary contact for all data sources.
- Executes campaigns and provides guidance regarding campaign viability.
- Develop and code list segmentation for all direct and interactive marketing campaigns.
- Gather, maintain and integrate new consumer and household data into our marketing database.
- Report and analyze response rates, retention rates, and other information requested.
- Monitor consumer marketing database refresh and file transfer protocols on a daily basis to ensure database and marketing campaign integrity.
- Create ad hoc and ongoing reporting, as needed.
- Coordinate with BH Media’s Corporate IT team on projects related to maintaining and operating the consumer marketing database.
- Coordinate with our consumer marketing database vendor and other external organizations to receive and deliver campaign files, maintain data cleanliness and manage file transfer protocols across multiple organizations both internal and external.
- Develop ad hoc and ongoing reporting, as needed.
- Successfully lead and manage a high-performing, results-oriented team.
MARGINAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assists in special projects as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- BA/BS or Master's degree in database management or related field.
- 5+ years job related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience in database marketing.
- Expert proficiency in database management, data mining, researching, planning and executing marketing plans.
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize work to achieve objectives.
- Strong problem solving project management skills related to research.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, ability to identify problems, trends, develop solutions and implement a course of action in a timely manner.
- Pay Type Salary
- Tulsa, OK, USA