Marketing Director for Subscription Acquisitions
The Marketing Director for Subscription Acquisitions will analyze market data, establish consumer marketing campaign strategies and tactics, and act as a change agent to ensure subscription unit and revenue goals are met.
This role provides direction, leadership, and constructive problem solving while designing creative improvements to all consumer-facing marketing campaigns and messaging.
This position is located in Tulsa, Okla.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement consumer marketing and sales campaigns to support the overarching acquisition and retention goals.
- Collaborate with regional circulation directors to create and implement sales and marketing programs in all circulation areas that support defined sales strategies.
- Identify and develop efficiencies that maximize current resources through standardized approaches across markets.
- Develop and manage sales and retention initiatives across traditional and non-traditional platforms from creation to completion.
Communicate programs, results and accomplishments to the vice president, regional circulation directors and local stakeholders, including publishers, editors and
the local circulation management teams, to enable proactive implementations,
collaboration and the establishment of best practices.
- Guide and mentor sales team for career development purposes.
- Travel approximately 25% of the time.
MARGINAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assists in special projects as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
Sr. Database and Reporting Analyst
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree with specialization in marketing, communications, economics or business preferred.
Minimum of five years of relevant subscription sales and marketing management.
Experience in managing a circulation sales team.
Proven track record in developing successful direct response campaigns, particularly in the digital space.
Strong project management skills, analytical skills and problem solving skills a must.
Well-versed in knowledge of sales and marketing campaigns, methods, channels and analysis.
Excellent customer relationships with vendors, and internal/external customers.
Individual must have high level use of Microsoft Office, InDesign, Photoshop, or other creative suite software applications and experience developing responsive web and email design.
Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills are required.
Must be able to work independently and handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance; frequent travel required.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Tulsa, OK, USA