CSR- Outbound Sales Team Leader
BH Media Group/Tulsa World is currently seeking an Outbound Customer Service Representative Team Leader to join our Customer Solutions Center located in bustling downtown Tulsa!!!
This opportunity features: A positive, team oriented and fun work environment, on the job training and coaching!!!
Open Availability- Schedule may not be the same each week. Ideal availability (10a – 10p) NO EXCEPTIONS as we need flexibility with all of the folks on the leadership team.
A firm understanding of problem-solving skills with minimal assistance from team leaders and escalations.
What you will be doing:
- Adhere to guidelines to maintain consistent call flow and call behaviors.
- Responsible for rebuttals or offering alternatives to customer when met with objection and monitoring your individual teams to do the same.
- Stay up-to-date with campaign specific information.
- Maintain performance that meets individual and team KPI requirements and quality standards.
- Work various schedules and shift to accommodate department staffing needs, if needed.
- Responsible for holding individual team accountable to adhering to all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintain situational awareness of department performance statistics and individual sales performance
- To hold individual team members accountable for communicating areas of needed improvement to supervisor.
- Assist and motivate employees towards meeting individual and department goals and metrics.
- Address quality assurance issues and provide immediate feedback to CSR when walking the call center floor.
- Maintain awareness within the center to ensure we remain PCI Compliant.
- Achieve daily goals for individuals and team. (review with supervisor to ensure they meet the overall department goal)
- Identifying coaching opportunities for team members.
- Display team spirit with excitement and enthusiasm.
- Lead team in friendly competitions. (Incentives and Contests)
- Display professionalism and leadership by example.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned, such as data entry and dialer list management.
Project a professional image.
Adhere to ethical and moral principles.
Adhere to all BH Media policies.
Demonstrate proper attendance, punctuality, and time-keeping procedures.
Demonstrate initiative and responsibility through proper time management, prioritization of duties, and multi-tasking of activities.
Work as a team member.
Flexible and adapts to change.
Must be able to work autonomously and be self-directed with minimal questions and getting out of your seat.
Must process excellent organizational and communication skills.
Attends all staff meetings, mandatory in-service education sessions, as required.
Treats all customers with respect, compassion, and empathy.
Interacts with all co-workers and management with respect and professionalism.
Uses professional telephone techniques.
Communicates clear lines of authority and accountability.
Ideal candidate will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Superior phone etiquette skills
- Ability to speak clearly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Outlook and Word
- Ability to type 30 WPM without errors
- At least 1 year experience in customer service, banking or inside sales
Come join BH Media’s team in servicing customers nationwide, a seat is waiting for you!!!!
BH Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Tulsa, OK, USA