Customer Service Representative, Team Leader
- Open Availability- Schedule may not be the same each week.
- Monday – Friday 5am – 6pm
- Saturday & Sunday 5am – 3pm
- Demonstrate a firm understanding of problem-solving skills.
- Experience in a call center is required.
- Adheres to guidelines to maintain consistent call flow and call behaviors. (P.A.C.E documents)
- Responsible for rebuttals or offering alternatives to customer when met with objection and monitoring your individual teams to do the same.
- Stays up-to-date with campaign specific information.
- Maintain performance that meets individual and team KPI requirements and quality standards.
- Work various schedules and shift to accommodate department staffing needs, if needed.
- Responsible for holding individual team accountable to adhering to all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintain situational awareness of call volume.
- To hold individual team members accountable for communicating areas of needed improvement to supervisor.
- Assist and motivate CSR’s towards meeting individual and department goals and metrics.
- Address quality assurance issues and provide immediate feedback to CSR when walking the call center floor.
- Maintain awareness within the center to ensure we remain PCI Compliant.
- Achieve daily goals for individuals and team. (review with supervisor to ensure they meet the overall department goal)
- Identifying coaching opportunities for team members.
- Display team spirit with excitement and enthusiasm.
- Lead team in friendly competitions. (Incentives and Contests)
- Display professionalism and leadership by example.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Project a professional image.
Adheres to ethical and moral principles.
Adheres to all BH Media policies.
Demonstrates proper attendance, punctuality, and time-keeping procedures.
Demonstrates initiative and responsibility through proper time management, prioritization of duties, and multi-tasking of activities.
Works as a team member.
Flexible and adapts to change.
Must be able to work autonomously and be self-directed.
Must process excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Attends all staff meetings, mandatory in-service education sessions, as required.
Treats all customers with respect, compassion, and empathy.
Interacts with all co-workers and management with respect and professionalism.
Uses professional telephone technique.
Communicates clear lines of authority and accountability.
- 40% Providing support on the phones/subscriber email channels
- 40% Providing CSR/Subscriber Floor Support
- 10% Resolving Compliance Review Support Tickets with CSR’s
- 10% Huddles as needed and reviewing score cards with team mates
- Pay Type Hourly
- Tulsa, OK, USA