B&H offers competitive salaries, medical benefits, a 401K plan, employee discounts and opportunities to grow within a high-energy, low-attitude environment. Make your move to B&H today!
The DevOps Engineer maintains and supports the build and deployment solutions for applications. S/he works closely with software platform and application teams to create new code deployment workflows, automate processes, and improve source code version control and configuration management systems.
- Maintain the build environment consisting of Bamboo/Git.
- Write Scripts for various build and installation procedures.
- Execute build and deployment of applications as needed
- Work with internal teams to manage and schedule milestones for the release end to end
- Ensure code management and builds follows existing guidelines.
- Evaluate current build and repository systems and suggest improvements that will improve build quality.
- As assigned by the Supervisor
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management, Source Version Control and Configuration Management
- Passion to improve system stability and efficiency
Preferred Education, Experience and Licenses:
- Strong UNIX shell scripting skills
- Good knowledge of version control systems.
- Experience with software build and release
- Scripting languages/applications such as Perl, groovy, python etc
- Familiarity with Jira/Atlassian plugin development a big plus.
- Experience in implementation of workflow procedures and policies.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.
- Manhattan, New York, NY 10001, USA