Marketing- Production Assistant
- Input job orders into Basecamp project management software and set up and maintain digital files on in-house servers.
- Assist with assigning and tracking job progress to completion.
- Provide support for in-house production and installations (i.e., printing, mounting, vinyl cutting, name tag production).
- Assist in sending jobs to print (both in-house and with third-party vendors).
- Organize pick-ups and deliveries of printed projects (both on-campus and with third-party vendors).
- Obtain print estimates from vendors.
- Schedule, monitor and update electronic message boards/digital displays.
- Assist with proofreading jobs before being they are sent to print.
- Provide excellent customer service to all co-workers, clients and vendors in all phone, email, Basecamp, and in-person interactions.
- Maintain supply inventory and advise when ordering/reordering is required.
- Sustain a clean and safe work environment by adhering to safety procedures and attending safety meetings as scheduled.
Carry out other duties as assigned.
Education, Work Experience Requirements and Abilities:
- Must be a currently enrolled student at California State University, Fullerton.
- Previous experience in any of the following categories would be preferred: office/studio environment, project/office management, print or graphic design.
- Skill in graphic arts is a plus.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must have computer and internet knowledge and specifically in the use of Apple OSX, the Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office.
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while determining relative importance of each, setting deadlines, and completing projects accordingly.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds and interests.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Must be able to work effectively with coworkers, clients, and others by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner; listening to and objectively considering ideas and suggestions from others; keeping commitments; keeping supervisors informed of work progress.
- Must be able to be on time, prepared to work and adhere to department dress code.
Must be able to keep an accurate record of hours worked by clocking in and out correctly.
Typical Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 lbs properly.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local
- Frequently required to sit, talk, listen, walk; manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination; corrected hearing and vision to normal range; clear verbal communication.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Fullerton, CA, USA