ASI Corp is hiring for a Warehouse Assistant in our Edison, New Jersey office. Warehouse Assistant performs the physical or administrative tasks involved in driving, shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, storing and distribution of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
- ASI offers a very competitive salary depending on experience.
- ASI Corp demonstrates our commitment to the health of our employees by offering all full-time employees a full complement of medical, dental and vision coverage as well as competitive 401k.
- Unpack and check goods received against purchase orders or invoices
- Put product away accurately into warehouse inventory locations
- Accurately move and consolidate product
- Maintain records of received goods and rejects unsatisfactory items
- Complete pick functions
- Accurately pick product based on part number and quantities on assigned pick lists
- Maintain records of merchandise shipped
- Report discrepancies accurately
- Meet and maintain department productivity standards
- Keep warehouse area neat and clean
- Work as a part of a team
- Work with safety and efficiency in mind. Report workplace hazards.
- Assist as back up driver
- Responsible for delivering the goods on time
- Delivery orders via the most effective route
- Document delivery, accuracy and receipt of orders by the customer
- Maintain a safe driving record free of violations
- Maintain and monitor truck maintenance
- Previous driver & warehouse experience
- Basic computer knowledge
- Basic math skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Meet weight lifting requirements of 50 lbs
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Computer components knowledge: 1 year
- Warehouse experience: 1 year
- Warehouse Driver: 1 year
- New Jersey Driver License Class D
ASI CORP is one of the largest PC Distributors in North America. ASI was founded in 1987 with the goal of assisting small, mid-tier and growing companies with a range of value-add services based on competencies unique to the system integrator and VAR channel. Today, the company maintains 13 locations throughout the US and Canada with revenues of more than $1.2 billion and represents over 15,000 products from the industry's most notable manufacturers.
ASI Corp is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Edison, NJ, Edison, New Jersey, United States of America