Aquatic Center Class B Driver
The Sacramento State Aquatic Center is a proud program of Associated Students, Inc. The Aquatic Center is a National Boating Instruction Safety Center located on beautiful Lake Natoma. The Aquatic Center offers a variety of classes, camps, facility reservations, team building, youth groups and equipment rentals. We are open to the general public.
The Aquatic Center offers the following activities: Sailing, Windsurfing, Standup Paddling, Kayaking, Canoeing, Outrigger Canoeing, Rowing, Water Skiing, Wakeboarding, and Jet Skiing.
SUMMARY: Under the direct supervision of the Department Supervisor on Duty, the Class B Drivers will hold current DMV Class B Drivers License and current Medical Examiners Certificate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform safety inspection on assigned vehicle to be used.
Notify supervisor of any vehicle deficiencies.
Follow all California State Rules and Regulations surrounding vehicle operation.
If needed, provide support to Aquatic Center special events as required.
Operation of program vehicle for classes, trips or activities as needed.
Must identify any driving restrictions to supervisor prior to any assignment of duties.
Other duties may be assigned.
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with children and adults
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with campus constituencies to serve a diverse customer population
• 2 years California driving experience
• Knowledge of California traffic laws
• Minimum citations on driving record (less than 2 points)
• Ability to participate in a random pull program with passing results
• Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
• Ability to work evenings and weekends
• Valid California Class B Drivers License
• Current First Aid/CPR Certification
All Aquatic Center Staff must sign a Code of Conduct and Dress Code Agreement
“you’ll enjoy the experience” #LakeLife
A background check (including a criminal records check) must be completed satisfactorily after the candidate is offered a position with Associated Students, Inc. Failure to satisfactorily complete the background check may affect the application status of applicants or continued employment of current
Associated Students, Inc. employees who apply for the position.
Associated Students is a nonprofit corporation and an auxiliary organization of California State University, Sacramento providing a wide range of programs and services to the students of CSUS. Therefore, ASI employees are not state employees.
Associated Students is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime
Statistics Act Statement
compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and
Campus Crime Statistics Act, California State University, Sacramento has made
crime statistics available on-line at www.csus.edu/police/cleryact.htm
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1901 Hazel Ave, Gold River, CA 95670, USA