Director of Strategy and Corporate Development
Paya provides simple, secure technology options enabling businesses to accept payments, get paid faster and increase efficiency. Paya’s seamless, easy-to-use payments platform supports every stage of a business’ growth today, tomorrow and beyond. With more than 100,000 clients and two decades’ delivering smart, easily integrated business solutions, Paya has a proud and proven track record. We are all about growth and success for our partners and their customers.
Paya is hiring a Director of Corporate strategy in our Atlanta office. The Director or Corporate Strategy will play a key role in the formulation, analytical review, and preparation and communication of corporate strategy; will lead projects related to emerging strategic decisions and critical corporate initiatives. He/she will work directly with C-suite executives and drive agenda across functions of business.
The position is a great opportunity to lead meaningful aspects of firm wide strategy and facilitate/participate in executive and Board level decision making including evaluation of new markets / products and meaningful organic capital allocations. Responsibilities also include evaluating potential areas for acquisition or investment, identifying potential target companies, and developing a prioritized pipeline of acquisition targets.
- Must demonstrate at least 2-3 years of experience in investment banking or consulting preferred
- Passion and energy to pivot into an operating role and drive agenda of growing organization in exciting fintech market
- Strong set of quantitative skills including basic financial modeling
- Demonstrated history of execution of long-term projects
- Must have the ability to develop and deliver a powerful executive presentation and condense complex problems into simple solutions.
- Leadership: record of leading, formally or informally, teams of people towards goals
- Excellent individual execution skills, project management expertise, critical thinking abilities and communication skills
- Capability to develop a “big picture” perspective and act as a strategic thinker
Paya is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Dunwoody, GA, USA