Sr. Program Manager/HRBP
Paya provides simple, secure technology options enabling businesses to accept payments, get paid faster and increase efficiency. Paya’s seamless, easy-to-use payments platform supports every stage of a business’ growth today, tomorrow and beyond. With more than 100,000 clients and two decades’ delivering smart, easily integrated business solutions, Paya has a proud and proven track record. We are all about growth and success for our partners and their customers.
The Sr. Program Manager establishes and maintains relationships with the business units and key partner groups to understand business needs, align project objectives, and ensure ongoing buy-in across leadership. In addition, the Sr. Program Manager is responsible for creating and summarizing weekly, monthly and annual HR metrics; including, C-suite dashboards. This role is also responsible for overseeing the benefits budget and managing all relationships with benefits program brokers and advisors to achieve the best results for Paya employees. This position reports to the Chief Human Resources Officer.
· Translate business objectives into projects with clearly defined scope, deliverables, resources required, and key performance indicators
· Create project plans, including timelines and milestones
· Manage projects in areas such as job assessment and benchmarking, salary range development and other forms of compensation/incentive program design
· Manages position title design and nomenclature
· Partners with corporate and benefits broker to ensure current and competitive benefits processes and practices are in place
· Manage relationships with all third-party carriers and service providers including benefit administration services for FMLA, leave of absence, 401k, COBRA and health benefits
· Partner with benefits broker to review and identify any recommended enhanced benefit designs and wellness programs, creating proposal for C-suite consideration
· Create and manage benefit communications; including, employee benefit inquiries
· Ensure robust and accurate employee data is available for reporting and dashboards
· Ability to maintain confidential information
· Ability to effectively plan, set priorities, and manage multiple complex projects simultaneously while working in a faced paced environment to meet deadlines
· Ad hoc projects and tasks
Qualifications and Requirements:
· 7 – 10 years of experience successfully managing multiple large, interrelated projects within HR functions; including, HR metrics and analytics
· Solid understanding of benefits plans, administration, laws, compliance, etc.
· Track record of establishing and maintaining successful, cross functional relationships
· Experience creating effective executive presentations; as well as, leading meetings with executive level leadership
· Able to articulate value delivered in a manner that drives and influences stakeholders’ commitment and future partnership
· Understanding of financial management practices as it relates to projects and programs
· Strong HR process acumen and technical and analytical aptitude
· Self-starter who demonstrates an ability to initiate and champion change
· Effective at making decisions with long term implications that impact beyond immediate team and department
· Thorough knowledge of MS Excel (graphs, pivot tables, vlookup, Macros), MS Teams, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and report writing applications
· Excellent verbal and written communications
· Bachelor’s degree required
Paya is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Dunwoody, GA, USA