Director of Integrated Payments Business Development
Paya provides simple, secure technology options enabling businesses to accept payments, get paid faster and increase efficiency. Paya’s seamless, easy-to-use payments platform supports every stage of a business’ growth today, tomorrow and beyond. With more than 100,000 clients and two decades’ delivering smart, easily integrated business solutions, Paya has a proud and proven track record. We are all about growth and success for our partners and their customers.
As Director of Integrated Payments Business Development, you will be instrumental in executing the strategy for meeting sales performance targets for our partnership channel. Your role will be focused on hunting new Integrated Payment partnership opportunities and nurturing them to be a top producing revenue source for the company. You should maintain professional and technical knowledge, industry trends, and competitive landscape to improve knowledge-base for clients and increase customer acquisition. It is your responsibility to ensure partners are educated and producing, as your revenue quota is derived from their success. Values-based selling is a must.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Demonstrated ability to Identify and drive conversations i.e.: be comfortable with prospecting
· Prospecting new Technology referral partnerships
· Manage and serve as the liaison between prospect and all internal resources including product. finance, legal execution etc.
· Maintain partner relationships and ensure they are educated and actively producing
· Responsible for management of strategic and operational partner activities
· Regularly research top competitors and industry news
· Open communications with the sales team and marketing team to help promote campaigns
· Proficient in Linked-In Sales Navigator and CRM Systems
· Be a brand ambassador through event presence ie: tradeshows
· Travel is required
Qualifications and Requirements:
· 7- 10 years of experience in business development
· Experience working with Senior management to align strategies and solutions
· Excellent negotiation skills, to work within team and client relations
· Proven track record of increasing revenue through partnership lead generation
· Industry experience a plus
· Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment
· Solution-oriented with the ability to think strategically and creatively in decision-making
· Strong attention to detail, and work ethic to exceed expectations and goals
· Coachable and able to take direction and feedback well, yet being forward-thinking to challenge the status quo
· Experience/Desire to contribute to the broader goals of the organization beyond your immediate job description
· Proficient in Sales Force / Excel / Word
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
Paya is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Dunwoody, GA, USA