Vice-President Business Development
Paya provides simple, secure technology options enabling businesses to accept payments, get paid faster and increase efficiency. Paya’s seamless, easy-to-use payments platform supports every stage of a business’ growth today, tomorrow and beyond. With more than 100,000 clients and two decades’ delivering smart, easily integrated business solutions, Paya has a proud and proven track record. We are all about growth and success for our partners and their customers.
The Vice-President of Business Development is responsible for developing & executing company sales and marketing plans, including implementing new ideas and tools for the company. He/she will provide direction and planning for the company and oversee the workings of the company. The Vice-President of business development must work closely with all levels of the organization. He/she will be responsible for the development and securing of contracts with new customers, as well as manage ongoing contracts. He/she will write proposals for new and existing clients, identify and set company goals, and create plans to achieve goals. Relationship development and maintaining a network of contacts within and outside of the company is critical.
· Lead company's planning and execution of strategies to increase sales and company growth.
· Oversee the formation of business partnerships and negotiation of contracts.
· Identify inefficiencies, facilitate solutions.
· Design, complete pricing, and facilitate the bid and contract process.
· Maintain relationships with existing customers.
· Keep detailed records of prospects and opportunities.
· Manage business development and sales staff.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Five to ten years of experience with proven success in developing new business.
· Mus be collaborative and have strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability and availability to travel as business needs dictate.
· Must be familiar with Microsoft applications and Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
· Strong knowledge of the payment processing/financial services industry.
· Exceptional communication and customer service skills with ability to sell Paya services and negotiate contract terms.
· Bachelor’s Degree; MBA preferred
Paya is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Dunwoody, GA, USA