Paya provides simple, secure technology options enabling businesses to accept payments, get paid faster and increase efficiency. Paya’s seamless, easy-to-use payments platform supports every stage of a business’ growth today, tomorrow and beyond. With more than 100,000 clients and two decades’ delivering smart, easily integrated business solutions, Paya has a proud and proven track record. We are all about growth and success for our partners and their customers.
Paya is looking for a high energy, self-motivated Executive Assistant to support our CEO, CFO and two-three other executive leaders in our Atlanta office. You will provide high-quality administrative and clerical assistance to top-level executives.
In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling travel of Chief Officers, completing expense reports, checking in visitors, ordering meals for client/key internal meetings & weekly executive meetings and ordering office supplies for Atlanta and various offices. You will also be asked to assist with special projects as needed. You will be the face of Paya to employees and customers.
To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively. You should be able to recognize opportunities for action and take steps to fill the needs of the executives you support. You should be comfortable learning new systems and processes to help you complete online tasks. You must demonstrate good judgement and discretion when dealing with sensitive information. Ultimately, you should be able to identify and address the needs of the executives and perform administrative tasks to ensure our company’s workflow runs smoothly.
Our ideal candidate has relevant experience in roles requiring similar responsibilities (e.g., administrative assistant, executive admin, personal assistant) and must be familiar with Microsoft Office and Concur travel software.
- Supports CEO, CFO and two-three other executive leaders and serves as back-up EA for others
- Plan appointments and events; coordinate daily calendars as needed
- Act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients
- Create regular reports and update internal databases
- Make travel arrangements
- Complete Travel and Expense reports
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Respond promptly to leadership’s queries
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Five years or more experience in a similar role, supporting C-level or senior leaders
- Work hours are 7:30A-4:30P or 8:00A-5:00P
- Role will split time between reception/lobby and a desk near the HR team
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Concur travel expense software
- Must be detail oriented and focused
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
Paya is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Dunwoody, GA, USA