Data Team Lead
Paya provides simple, secure technology options enabling businesses to accept payments, get paid faster and increase efficiency. Paya’s seamless, easy-to-use payments platform supports every stage of a business’ growth today, tomorrow and beyond. With more than 100,000 clients and two decades’ delivering smart, easily integrated business solutions, Paya has a proud and proven track record. We are all about growth and success for our partners and their customers.
Data - driven decision making is a critical element in our ambition to provide an exceptional customer experience at every touchpoint of the customer’s journey. This means using data to derive customer insights, to provide marketing analytics, ensuring data quality and access, improving the speed to market using key data insights. The Data Team Lead is a crucial role, managing a group of data stewards, service executives and team leaders to meet agreed KPIs and service standards in supporting the global business. With control of organized data (structured), unorganized data (unstructured), data marts and data lakes the role touches all aspects of data at Paya.
- Team performance management and achievement of results in accordance with agreed targets and KPIs
- Accuracy, completeness, and validity of data captured
- Defining and enforcing processes and standard operating procedures
- Effective use of the Data Quality and Master Data Management systems
- Enable Active – Active site to site configuration of organized (structured) data
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Thorough understanding of relational databases with prior experience working with data preferably in a data administration role.
- Previous experience managing and developing a team.
- Ability to understand and document business requirements and bridge the gap between data services and business users
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills with the ability to use own initiative to troubleshoot problems and find solutions.
- Demonstrable experience of writing/analyzing SQL scripts to interrogate large data sets.
- Demonstrable experience of using Microsoft Excel to analyze large data sets
- Confident and well-presented individual with excellent communication skills.
- A flexible, can-do attitude with the ability to manage several ongoing tasks at any one time.
- An understanding of ETL processes is preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical Field
Paya is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Atlanta, GA, USA