Senior Talent Acquisition Lead
Paya provides simple, secure technology options enabling businesses to accept payments, get paid faster and increase efficiency. Paya’s seamless, easy-to-use payments platform supports every stage of a business’ growth today, tomorrow and beyond. With more than 100,000 clients and two decades’ delivering smart, easily integrated business solutions, Paya has a proud and proven track record. We are all about growth and success for our partners and their customers.
The mission of our Talent Acquisition function at Paya is to attract and retain the best talent to join our team. We are seeking a recruiter who is committed to helping our business achieve and exceed their goals. The Talent Acquisition Lead will partner with C-suite and all levels of leadership to identify top talent for roles within all organizations; including, Sales - recruit revenue generating roles: Business Development, Solution Consultants, Inside Sales and Sales Leadership; as well as, roles within our Product, Information Technology and other core areas of the business.
We're obsessed with providing a delightful experience for our customers across industries; such as, healthcare, non-profit and education. This shapes how we develop, design, market, sell, support and work as a team. We treat each other with respect and understanding and never settle for mediocracy. While we're results driven, we make time to learn, grow and have fun celebrating our accomplishments.
Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, high-volume recruiting environment while ensuring that candidate experience remains top priority. This person must have outstanding time management and communication skills and be eager to own and manage the full-cycle recruiting process, from sourcing and screening to the final offer. This role will need to adhere to processes, while simultaneously remaining flexible as priorities shift frequently. The Senior Talent Acquisition Lead will be a thought partner and advisor to hiring managers and will work with a large amount of autonomy and flexibility.
- 5+ years Talent Acquisition experience
- Have significant experience recruiting for sales, product and IT roles in Atlanta.
- Expert in role fill strategies, LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing tools.
- Excellent sourcing and data mining skills with expertise in LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Must possess excellent problem-solving skills, effective oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence senior stakeholders and deliver to tight deadlines
- A relentlessness to Identify, source and engage candidates through creative and innovative sourcing approaches.
- Leverage existing network and build pipelines of candidates for specific skill sets/job categories.
- Partner with hiring managers and other key stakeholders to develop a recruitment strategy and talent pipeline for each position.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process in applicant tracking system.
- Act as a brand ambassador for Paya through participation in recruitment events including meetups, job fairs and targeted networking functions.
- Utilize recruiting metrics to measure how effective and efficient the process is and identify areas for improvement.
- Identify and implement recruitment strategies that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company. Stay up to date on innovative recruiting trends and practices.
- Provide input, guidance and strategic direction on all activities related to talent acquisition, including metrics, employer branding and candidate experience.
- Design, develop and deliver hiring manager training programs and tools to help bring objectivity and efficiency in the hiring process and assist leaders in making high quality and objective hiring decisions.
- Focus on finding the best talent for your clients, leveraging a variety of platforms, systems and techniques.
- Creating and delivering a strategic plan to identify and hire top talent.
- Provide talent acquisition analytics to support process improvements.
- Building and managing candidate pipelines and proactive talent pools for our most critical revenue generating roles.
- Expertly managing the full-life cycle of recruiting for your positions (source, pre-qualify, interview, assess, extend/negotiate offers, track and provide analytics).
- Ability to partner and coach hiring managers around the process and best practices.
- Impeccable time management skills and an ability to self-direct.
- Strategic thinker with hands-on style to deliver practical and effective solutions.
- High level of organizational skills (including: detail orientation and strong follow-up/follow through skills).
- Must be able to independently manage priorities & multi-task.
- Sense of urgency, capable of evaluating and changing priorities on an as-needed basis.
- Providing an exceptional candidate experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Knowledge of the healthcare and/or payments industry is a plus.
- Pay Type Salary
- Atlanta, GA, USA