Sr. Residuals Specialist
Paya provides simple, secure technology options enabling businesses to accept payments, get paid faster and increase efficiency. Paya’s seamless, easy-to-use payments platform supports every stage of a business’ growth today, tomorrow and beyond. With more than 100,000 clients and two decades’ delivering smart, easily integrated business solutions, Paya has a proud and proven track record. We are all about growth and success for our partners and their customers.
The core job functions for this position is to processes residual payments and reports to ISO sales offices, Referral Partners, and Independent Software Vendors. Communicates with Account Executives in regard to residual inquiries with reporting/payment issues. Performs pricing contract audits for quality control to prevent or eliminate lost revenue. Assists Manager with training new employees on department processes and procedures. Defines and implements solutions that enhance the department’s operational effectiveness, which includes (but is not limited to) operational efficiency and/or customer satisfaction. Provides back-up support for Finance team. The position requires the desire to take ownership of your work, is self-motivated and works well with other team members.
- Participate in the day-to-day operations of the Residual team:
- Process and audit BankCard and Referral Partner residual reports using Microsoft Access and Excel
- Build new partners (Referral) in internal CRM system (UNO)
- Implement partner pricing in internal CRM system (UNO)
- QA on pending residual payments trend prior to payout
- Creates, reviews, and processes partner’s commissions as assigned
- Tracks and implement Marketing Promotions
- Produce and manage reports related to Residuals processing
- Final partner residual reporting
- Resellers renewal annual registration
- Merchant not Link to Referral Partner
- 3rd party vendor data file
- Research and analyze residual questions as needed for assigned areas of responsibility
- Partner with IT to ensure that necessary changes to residual calculations are implemented and tested
- Assist in other projects as needed
- Candidate that possess strong communication and analytical skills, incredible attention to detail, and the ability to contribute to the success of the business outside of the Residual, Finance, & Accounting discipline.
- Preferably with a bachelor’s degree or 3 years Payment Industry experience.
- A candidate who is obsessed with process improvement, automation, and finding efficiencies in on-going operations.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to changing, fast paced environment. Detail orientated with strong organizational skills.
- Candidate should have the desire and ability to work as a team player with an urgency and aspiration for accuracy.
- Advanced knowledge with Excel and Access preferred.
Paya is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Reston, VA, USA