Paya provides simple, secure technology options enabling businesses to accept payments, get paid faster and increase efficiency. Paya’s seamless, easy-to-use payments platform supports every stage of a business’ growth today, tomorrow and beyond. With more than 100,000 clients and two decades’ delivering smart, easily integrated business solutions, Paya has a proud and proven track record. We are all about growth and success for our partners and their customers.
We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Develops products by conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction and rollout.
- Gains a deep understanding of customer experience, identifies and fills product gaps and generates new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Creates buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develops product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translates product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scopes and prioritizes activities based on business and customer impact
- Works closely with engineering teams and Scrum Master to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drives product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluates promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Acts as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represents the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- At least 3 years or more of experience in related field
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
Paya is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Reston, VA, USA