Risk Analyst I
Paya provides simple, secure technology options enabling businesses to accept payments, get paid faster and increase efficiency. Paya’s seamless, easy-to-use payments platform supports every stage of a business’ growth today, tomorrow and beyond. With more than 100,000 clients and two decades’ delivering smart, easily integrated business solutions, Paya has a proud and proven track record. We are all about growth and success for our partners and their customers.
The Risk Analyst I is responsible for the monitoring and investigation of credit and debit card transactions in regards to identifying fraud, credit, and compliance risks associated with the payments. The position holds a key role in preventing losses for customers and the business that may result from unauthorized payments activity, and for maintaining the integrity of business transactional operations.
- Utilizes specialized tools in order to monitor transactional activity for the purpose of identifying activity that presents a risk of loss for the customer and the business, as a result of fraud, credit, or compliance risk.
- Completes risk investigations regarding unusual transactional and customer activity through the review of payment, financial, and business documentation, and the utilization of risk tools in order to validate transactions and business entities.
- Communicates with customers and business partners regarding risk reviews and assists all callers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Takes proactive action in order to prevent losses for customers and the business, including establishing risk reserves and using tools in order to stop the processing of fraud transactions.
- Collaborates with risk management, underwriting, and credit risk teams regarding risk trends, the completion of new customer reviews, and credit risk assessments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma Required
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Paya is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Atlanta, GA, USA