Paya provides simple, secure technology options enabling businesses to accept payments, get paid faster and increase efficiency. Paya’s seamless, easy-to-use payments platform supports every stage of a business’ growth today, tomorrow and beyond. With more than 100,000 clients and two decades’ delivering smart, easily integrated business solutions, Paya has a proud and proven track record. We are all about growth and success for our partners and their customers.
The Finance Manager partners with business customers to drive strategic business direction that leads to sustainable performance as well as identifies opportunities to drive real, tangible improvements to financial results. The Finance Manager is expected to challenge current processes and find new and better ways of doing things. This role focuses specifically on support for virtually all business units and teams of Paya, focusing on Operating Expenses as well as Cost of Goods.
- Creates, develops and maintains budgeting and forecasting tools and perform robust, detailed variance analysis.
- Build and/or enhance financial models and analyses to support management and strategic initiatives.
- Perform ongoing analysis of financial results to support decision making.
- Assists business partners with the budgeting process by working with them through the development process of each budget.
- Drive process improvements to improve reporting tools and efficiencies.
- Build / Enhance financial reporting in NetSuite (ERP) as well as Adaptive Insights (Financial planning) systems
- Ad-hoc ROI and other requested financial analysis projects as required
- Assess customer/product profitability and drive profit optimization
- Develops presentations to communicate business and analysis results to multiple levels of management.
- Performs financial data analysis in preparing financial Profit & Loss or other statements and frequently build reports for colleagues and business customers.
- Leverages ERP and reporting systems in expense management processes.
- Articulates outcomes of analyses and relevant insights gained from those analyses.
- Provides reporting and analysis to support presentation and various requests.
- Develop and monitor KPI / performance metrics and provide insight to the meaning of the data to the business.
- Must have 4-6 years of related experience.
- Advanced to expert level MS Excel proficiency, including proven ability to create financial models
- Experience with dashboard reporting and other analytic tools (host analytics, tableau, Hyperion, etc.)
- Advanced analytical skills and prior experience developing budgets and forecasts
- Experience building reports in ERP (preferably NetSuite) systems as well as FP&A reporting systems (e.g. Adaptive Insights)
- Payment industry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Pay Type Salary
- Atlanta, GA, USA