Paya provides simple, secure technology options enabling businesses to accept payments, get paid faster and increase efficiency. Paya’s seamless, easy-to-use payments platform supports every stage of a business’ growth today, tomorrow and beyond. With more than 100,000 clients and two decades’ delivering smart, easily integrated business solutions, Paya has a proud and proven track record. We are all about growth and success for our partners and their customers.
The Product Manager role will be responsible for the overall product portfolio and activities related to the expansion of the Paya Services business unit. As Product Manager you will play the lead role for individual product creation and definition all the way through general market strategy and commercialization. This role will be heavily cross-functional and will be the “quarterback” for all activity related to new product creation and enhancement. Specifically, this person will work with department leads and key stakeholders to identify strategy and supporting use cases, relevant KPIs and business requirements for successful product development and prioritization. This person will also be able to competently interface with engineering and development teams to ensure project scoping and delivery. This position reports to the VP, Technical Operations.
· Create and manage product strategies, roadmaps, project plans, and product specifications
· Collaborate with sales, marketing, operations and engineering on product development during the discovery phase to assess cross-partner value, scope of effort, usability, and priority of product features
· Own the feature set and act as the product evangelist to build awareness
· Anticipate market appetite and properly evaluate how new offerings best fit into a multifaceted roadmap
· Prioritize and create detailed product specifications to be used in written specifications, business rules, flows and use cases
· Ensure successful product rollouts by working cross-functionally with business development, marketing, operations, risk, and engineering
· Ensure that roadmap and prioritization processes are well communicated and understood across the organization
· Assist in the QA process by identifying key use cases and defining priority of any identified issues
· Manage the development of training materials for new product features, support business users and translate feedback and needs into better product experience
· Provide Level 2 support for all internal and external product related inquiries and support escalations
· A Bachelor's degree; 3 - 5 years’ experience as a product manager
· Ability to define and translate a vision into detailed and actionable plans
· Strong understanding of all aspects of agile product development and delivery
· A proven track record of success in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with multiple competing and sometimes conflicting priorities
· Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills, as well as the ability to persuade, inspire, and motivate others
· Passion for great user experience, including the experience of internal operations and partners
· Must be a self-motivated, goal-oriented individual with excellent organizational skills
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills with willingness to dive deep and interpret complex data
· Exceptional at communicating with senior management as well as with colleagues from technical and non-technical backgrounds
· Knowledge of Payments Industry, either directly or closely related to work at a Software Provider and/or Merchant preferred.
· Knowledge of Agile preferred
Paya is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Atlanta, GA, USA