Bilingual Customer Service Representative
First Billing (a Paya company) is hiring Bilingual Customer Service Representative. This position is responsible for enhancing each customer’s relationship with Paya. This objective will be primarily accomplished by providing assistance for customers with escalated or more complex questions or issues regarding Paya's products or services and their application in the customer’s business operating environment. Support is provided in adherence to company guidelines and will be performed through various channels (telephone, email, chat, etc.)
· Provides exceptional customer experience by addressing inquiries using a variety of channels (telephone, email, chat, ticketing, etc.) in a support-center environment adhering to scheduled shifts, procedures, metrics, and departmental goals.
· Assists customers with making and taking payments using our First Billing tools and IVR
· Demonstrates a high level of care and service while assisting client customers
· Escalate unresolved customer issues with all pertinent information included, to appropriate resources (including Team Supervisor if warranted).
· Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary
· Works collaboratively and effectively within a team of peers. Models a positive, constructive attitude in the workplace. This includes presenting challenges in a positive light, offering constructive approaches to overcoming difficulties, and treating all individuals with respect
· Stays current on technical and business knowledge in all assigned applications. Seeks out opportunities to educate or share knowledge with team members. Acts as a positive change agent for roll out and alignment of support processes and procedures
· Actively participate in internal projects such as improvements to call flow processes, training development, capturing and maintaining knowledge capital, improving overall support skills, and improving customer service in the department as assigned.
· Prioritizes work for self and assists others, balancing the importance from the customer perspective and resources available with minimal impact on operational efficiency. Follows through on commitments, communicating status of work and removes barriers that may interfere with progress.
· Attend all department and company meetings to stay up to date with the latest changes and releases.
Qualifications and Requirements
· High School Diploma/GED
· Must be Bilingual Fluent in English and Spanish
· Once year of customer service experience a plus
· Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
· Effective listening skills
· Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar
· Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
· Must be able to learn and apply technical knowledge, work within defined policy and procedures, and use standardized tools and technology to perform job functions
· Requires strong verbal, listening, and written communication skills.
Paya is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Dayton, OH, USA