OFF SHIFT OPERATOR **SIGN ON BONUS**
Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with annual sales in excess of one billion (USD) and a workforce of over 3,500 people. MacLean-Fogg is a privately held enterprise headquartered in Mundelein, IL USA and is comprised of two primary businesses, MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions and MacLean Power Systems. MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS) is a leading manufacturer of fastener components, engineered components and engineered plastics for automotive, heavy truck, and other diverse industries. MacLean Power Systems (MPS) is a leading manufacturer of products for electric utility, telecommunications and civil markets.
Responsibility Summary – Operate injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment. Handle, inspect, and package molded parts according to written instructions and provided specification. Take responsibility for quality of parts produced.
- Verify that proper materials and colorant are at the workstation as per provided specifications.
- Read and follow all work instructions provided.
- Operate molding machines in the prescribed manner to avoid injuries and prevent damage to machine and molds.
- Maintain prescribed cycle times insuring 100% efficiency.
- Package finished goods using established standards.
- Accurately and neatly maintain production documentation records.
- Handle, inspect and package molded parts per written instructions and requirements. Responsible for visual quality according to written and visual requirements.
- Communicate with the other shifts regarding quality and process concerns and issues.
- Communicate issues as they arise.
- Support environmental system specific responsibilities as assigned by system procedures.
- Use hand tools such as clippers and utility knives to trim molded parts. Perform secondary operations when required by the provided instructions.
- Manage area specific system procedures.
- Follow all Safety, Environmental, and Quality policies and guidelines.
- Other duties may be assigned or required for this position.
Various agencies of the United States Government require employers to maintain information on applicants pertaining to factors such as race, sex, and type of position for which an individual applies. The information requested is voluntary and for compliance with certain record keeping requirements. MacLean-Fogg Company has a long-standing commitment to equal employment opportunity for all its associates and applicants for employment. MacLean-Fogg Company believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of race, color, gender, affectional or sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, ancestry, religion, national origin,citizenship status, marital status, disability, veteran status, age or any other protected group status.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 420 N Universal Blvd, Whitewater, WI 53190, USA