QUALITY ASSURANCE TECH
Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with annual sales in excess of one billion (USD) and a workforce of over 3,200 people. MacLean-Fogg is a privately held enterprise headquartered in Mundelein, IL USA and is comprised of two primary businesses, MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions and MacLean Power Systems. MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS) is a leading manufacturer of fastener components, engineered components and engineered plastics for automotive, heavy truck, and other diverse industries. MacLean Power Systems (MPS) is a leading manufacturer of products for electric utility, telecommunications and civil markets.
QUALITY ASSURANCE TECH 1
Responsibility Summary: Conduct quality control checks on finished product and confirm that quality specifications have been met. Conduct incoming inspection on raw materials, components and custom parts to ensure the purchased item meets quality specifications upon receipt. Verify that product meets necessary standards, as well as making sure that internal or external customer assembly standards are being met by production assembly personnel. Provide quality guidance to the production personnel to ensure quality at the source is maintained.
- Monitor and report on the status of the following items: Total Quality Policy performance as defined by the strategic plan, continuous quality improvement efforts, effective problem solving and corrective action system.
- Maintain quality records and documents verifying conformance to specifications
- Promote employee involvement and participation in continuous improvement opportunities.
- Work cross-functionally towards the generation and implementation of a documented Quality System, including ISO 9000 efforts.
- Review and provide input for engineering drawings as requested.
- Facilitate in the development and implementation of the Standard Operating Procedures and Quality Inspection instructions that he/she may use.
- Perform tensile tests and other customer tests as needed.
- Assist in performing inspection activities.
- Follow all Safety, Environmental and Quality policies and guidelines
- Other duties as assigned/required
Various agencies of the United States Government require employers to maintain information on applicants pertaining to factors such as race, sex, and type of position for which an individual applies. The information requested is voluntary and for compliance with certain record keeping requirements. MacLean-Fogg Company has a long-standing commitment to equal employment opportunity for all its associates and applicants for employment. MacLean-Fogg Company believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of race, color, gender, affectional or sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, ancestry, religion, national origin,citizenship status, marital status, disability, veteran status, age or any other protected group status.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Monday, September 9, 2019
- York, SC, York, South Carolina, United States of America