Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with annual sales in excess of one billion (USD) and a workforce of over 4,000 people. MacLean-Fogg is a privately held enterprise headquartered in Mundelein, IL USA and is comprised of two primary businesses, MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions and MacLean Power Systems. MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS) is a leading manufacturer of fastener components, engineered components and engineered plastics for automotive, heavy truck, and other diverse industries. MacLean Power Systems (MPS) is a leading manufacturer of products for electric utility, telecommunications and civil markets.
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR is responsible for the direct supervision of the production team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organizes labor force by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing by using KPI.
- Identify and champion implementation of continuous improvement projects focused around improving safety, quality, delivery, and productivity.
- Provide support to the Engineering groups for prototypes, tooling equipment, and design modifications.
- Addresses quality issues and drive root cause analysis while implementing corrective actions to eliminate defects.
- Drive accountability among associates to ensure expectations are achieved and sustained.
- Ensure that all subordinates are aware of and fully trained on the MPS Quality Policy
Various agencies of the United States Government require employers to maintain information on applicants pertaining to factors such as race, sex, and type of position for which an individual applies. The information requested is voluntary and for compliance with certain record keeping requirements. MacLean-Fogg Company has a long-standing commitment to equal employment opportunity for all its associates and applicants for employment. MacLean-Fogg Company believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of race, color, gender, affectional or sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, ancestry, religion, national origin,citizenship status, marital status, disability, veteran status, age or any other protected group status.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Start Date Tuesday, August 6, 2019
- Alabaster, AL, Alabaster, Alabama, United States of America