MATERIAL HANDLER- 3RD SHIFT
Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with annual sales in excess of one billion (USD) and a workforce of over 3,200 people. MacLean-Fogg is a privately held enterprise headquartered in Mundelein, IL USA and is comprised of two primary businesses, MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions and MacLean Power Systems. MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS) is a leading manufacturer of fastener components, engineered components and engineered plastics for automotive, heavy truck, and other diverse industries. MacLean Power Systems (MPS) is a leading manufacturer of products for electric utility, telecommunications and civil markets.
Moves and distributes material, product, tools, and equipment within the manufacturing plant
- Loads and unloads materials, parts or products, onto or from pallets, skids, or trucks
- Delivers stock and removes parts from assembly lines
- Responsible for neat and orderly storage of work in process
- Reports to supervisor any unusual difficulties regarding machines and equipment
- Adheres to all Safety, Quality, and Environmental policies, guidelines, and procedures
- Other duties may be assigned or required for this position
- Must be licensed to operate a forklift
- Experience in a manufacturing environment required
Various agencies of the United States Government require employers to maintain information on applicants pertaining to factors such as race, sex, and type of position for which an individual applies. The information requested is voluntary and for compliance with certain record keeping requirements. MacLean-Fogg Company has a long-standing commitment to equal employment opportunity for all its associates and applicants for employment. MacLean-Fogg Company believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of race, color, gender, affectional or sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, ancestry, religion, national origin,citizenship status, marital status, disability, veteran status, age or any other protected group status.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Newberry, SC 29108, USA