Perform duties in a team environment and operate one or more machines to shear, form and punch forgings from metal bar or coiled stock. Responsible to ensure the quality of work cells by monitoring progress of production.
- Compiles and maintains records of quantity, cost and type of material received, stocked and issued. Prepares material requisitions.
- Compares information on requisitions, invoices and shipping notices to materials received
- or issued to verify accuracy of order.
- Prepares requests for procurement of material.
- May inspect, accept or reject material received.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years relevant experience preferred.
- High School diploma required.
- Good computer skills (Word ,Excel, Power Point) .
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Pelham, AL, Pelham, Alabama, United States of America