MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN 2
Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with annual sales in excess of one billion (USD) and a workforce of over 3,200 people. MacLean-Fogg is a privately held enterprise headquartered in Mundelein, IL USA and is comprised of two primary businesses, MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions and MacLean Power Systems. MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS) is a leading manufacturer of fastener components, engineered components and engineered plastics for automotive, heavy truck, and other diverse industries. MacLean Power Systems (MPS) is a leading manufacturer of products for electric utility, telecommunications and civil markets.
facility. Assist other maintenance personnel when needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
- Knowledgeable of plant systems including electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and other plant wide systems.
- Calibrate and repair systems.
- Troubleshoot problems and work with whomever to determine the solutions.
- Disassemble, select repair parts and repair / replace worn or defective parts.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance activities, as required.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure and grounds of facility.
- Oil and grease machine's following prescribes schedule.
- Operate a computer which controls the CMMS.
- Works with others to determine and document LO/TO requirements and procedures for all new equipment.
- Manage area specific system procedures.
- Follow all Safety, Environmental, and Quality policies and guidelines.
- Other duties may be assigned or required for this position.
3-5 years of experience
Minimum high school education required
Various agencies of the United States Government require employers to maintain information on applicants pertaining to factors such as race, sex, and type of position for which an individual applies. The information requested is voluntary and for compliance with certain record keeping requirements. MacLean-Fogg Company has a long-standing commitment to equal employment opportunity for all its associates and applicants for employment. MacLean-Fogg Company believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of race, color, gender, affectional or sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, ancestry, religion, national origin,citizenship status, marital status, disability, veteran status, age or any other protected group status.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Monday, June 24, 2019
- York, SC, York, South Carolina, United States of America