CNC PROCESS ENGINEER
Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with annual sales in excess of one billion (USD) and a workforce of over 3,200 people. MacLean-Fogg is a privately held enterprise headquartered in Mundelein, IL USA and is comprised of two primary businesses, MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions and MacLean Power Systems. MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS) is a leading manufacturer of fastener components, engineered components and engineered plastics for automotive, heavy truck, and other diverse industries. MacLean Power Systems (MPS) is a leading manufacturer of products for electric utility, telecommunications and civil markets.
METFORM, Savanna IL: Metform, a division of MacLean-Fogg, is an employee-focused global Company with excellent benefits and perks…a team environment where your voice matters, and you will have the opportunity for training and development to advance. We are building a thriving culture and business is growing fast. Metform is the area’s largest manufacturing company with four locations in Carroll County, Illinois.
JOB TITLE: CNC Process Engineer
RESPONSIBILITY SUMMARY (Who we are looking for): Someone to design new tooling and develop CNC programs to support high volume machining of gear blanks and fasteners for the automotive industry.
WORK HOURS (SHIFT): 1st Shift
STARTING SALARY: TBD based on experience
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (What you would be doing):
- Write CNC lathe programs in “G” and “M” code
- Select new processes and equipment
- Investigate and implement process changes for cost and quality improvement
- Monitor program cycle times against standard and pursue efficiency improvements
- Participate in problem-solving resolution following 8D and 3L5Y guidelines
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS (What you bring to us):
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience
- AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Microsoft Office
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION (What we offer to you):
- Effective Immediately: Competitive Wages, Holiday Pay (10 days/year), Floating Holiday, Free Wellness Program, Employee Giveaways and Discounts
- After 30 Days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, and Life
- After 60 Days: 401(k) with Employer Match
- The first of the month after 90 Days: Vacation
- After 1 Year: Tuition Reimbursement (upon approval)
- And more!
Various agencies of the United States Government require employers to maintain information on applicants pertaining to factors such as race, sex, and type of position for which an individual applies. The information requested is voluntary and for compliance with certain record keeping requirements. MacLean-Fogg Company has a long-standing commitment to equal employment opportunity for all its associates and applicants for employment. MacLean-Fogg Company believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of race, color, gender, affectional or sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, ancestry, religion, national origin,citizenship status, marital status, disability, veteran status, age or any other protected group status.
- Pay Type Salary
- Savanna, IL 61074, USA
- Savanna, IL, Savanna, Illinois, United States of America