ASSEMBLER/PACKER - All Shifts
Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with annual sales in excess of one billion (USD) and a workforce of over 3,200 people. MacLean-Fogg is a privately held enterprise headquartered in Mundelein, IL USA and is comprised of two primary businesses, MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions and MacLean Power Systems. MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS) is a leading manufacturer of fastener components, engineered components and engineered plastics for automotive, heavy truck, and other diverse industries. MacLean Power Systems (MPS) is a leading manufacturer of products for electric utility, telecommunications and civil markets.
Prepare, inspect, adjust, handle and move finished products for shipping or storage per prints and specifications.
- Build shipping units of products using crates, pallets, boxes including banding or stapling for product packing.
- Inspect, repair as required, count, assemble and pack product to be shipped or placed in stock according to drawings, procedures and other instruction.
- Attach all labels and tickets to package product and coordinate location destination(yard, dock or stock) as required.
- Document production and quality activites as required using forms, computers and specialized tools.
- Education: High school or equivalant
- Experience:1-3 years in a manufacturing production assembly, shipping or logistical environment.
- Certificates and Licenses: none
- Must be able to read, understand and apply blueprints, job/part specifications, measuring devices and tools, various production sheets, stock and inventory documentation and shipping/receiving documentation.
- Must be able to communicate verbal and written with supervisors,management, vendors and coworkers regarding work related tasks, coordination, schedules and other job related issues
- Must possess strong safety attitude and ability to adhere to all safety requirements and practices
- Meet daily production quotas
F(Frequent: required activity 2.5-5.5 hrs/day)
C(Constantly: required activity 5.5+ hrs/day)
O(Occasionally: required activity 0-2.5 hrs/day)
- Stand =C
- Reach outward=F
- Squat or Kneel=F
- Reach above shoulders=O
- Lift or Carry
- 10-20lbs =C
- 21-50lbs =C
- 51-100lbs= F
- Above 100lbs =O
- Continuous exposure to heat, cold, noise, fumes, smoke, dusts, odors and outdoor conditions. Close proximity to moving mechanical parts,welding flash, electrical current, fork lift and vehicle movement/traffic, crane operation.
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (Hearing protection, safety glasses, gloves, steel toe safety shoes)
Various agencies of the United States Government require employers to maintain information on applicants pertaining to factors such as race, sex, and type of position for which an individual applies. The information requested is voluntary and for compliance with certain record keeping requirements. MacLean-Fogg Company has a long-standing commitment to equal employment opportunity for all its associates and applicants for employment. MacLean-Fogg Company believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of race, color, gender, affectional or sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, ancestry, religion, national origin,citizenship status, marital status, disability, veteran status, age or any other protected group status.
- Pay Type Salary
- Trenton, TN 38382, USA