Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with annual sales in excess of one billion (USD) and a workforce of over 3,200 people. MacLean-Fogg is a privately held enterprise headquartered in Mundelein, IL USA and is comprised of two primary businesses, MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions and MacLean Power Systems. MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS) is a leading manufacturer of fastener components, engineered components and engineered plastics for automotive, heavy truck, and other diverse industries. MacLean Power Systems (MPS) is a leading manufacturer of products for electric utility, telecommunications and civil markets.
JOB TITLE: Setup Person CNC (1st Shift)
RESPONSIBILITY SUMMARY (Who we are looking for): We are looking for someone to setup, operate, and troubleshoot CNC equipment to maintain production requirements.
WORK HOURS (SHIFT): 1st Shift (Extrusion Science Plant, Wacker Road)
STARTING PAY: $15.50-$17.00 depending on skills/experience
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (What you would be doing):
- Understands and responds to SPC variances
- Directs and trains other operators in setup and operating procedures
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS (What you bring to us):
- High school education or equivalent
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION (What we offer to you):
- Effective Immediately: Competitive Wages, Holiday Pay (10 days/year), Floating Holiday, Free Wellness Program, Employee Giveaways and Discounts
- After 30 Days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- After 60 Days: 401(k) with Employer Match
- The first of the month after 90 Days: Vacation
- After 1 Year: Tuition Reimbursement (upon approval)
- And more!
Various agencies of the United States Government require employers to maintain information on applicants pertaining to factors such as race, sex, and type of position for which an individual applies. The information requested is voluntary and for compliance with certain record keeping requirements. MacLean-Fogg Company has a long-standing commitment to equal employment opportunity for all its associates and applicants for employment. MacLean-Fogg Company believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of race, color, gender, affectional or sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, ancestry, religion, national origin,citizenship status, marital status, disability, veteran status, age or any other protected group status.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Savanna, IL 61074, USA